This game was developed for the RETRO-REMAKES REMAKE COMPETITION
organized by http://www.remakes.org hoping to win a prize! ;)
AROS port compiled on 3rd June 2011 with SDL Lib 1.2.14, By Luke Jerry!
The AROS version can be downloaded at AROS-ARCHIVES (Sources and makefile included in the archive).
If you want to know more about this game, you can visit:
In Road Fighter you drive a car. It is a death-race between you and a group of
The game is divided in 6 stages. In each stage, the goal is to reach the
checkpoints before your car runs out of fuel. Easy? You may think so, but there
are many obstacles between your car and the checkpoints:
- Green cars: these drivers are unlucky enough to be on the
same road where your crazy race is taking place.
- Blue cars: your adversaries, you can usually go faster than them. But don't be
so sure, they can surprise you!
- Pink cars: suicide drivers. These cars will try to crash into you when you
- Trucks: you'd better avoid them
- Water: will brake your car
- Oil: wil make your car skid
- Rocks: you shouldn't crash on a rock... if you can!
During the race, you should try not to hit the borders of the road. But
some of the other cars will try to make you crash...
Another important issue is the fuel. You should try to collect all the fuel
recharges that you can during the game. They are represented by the pink hearts.